Re: IML: IML DIGEST

hi group,

I also live in the Northeast, [Canada's East Coast] and can identify with our poetic friend from Massachusettts who took his '56 out for the cold, moonlight cruise, stealing his short opportunity for joy in between snow storms, ice and salt 'events' - and dreaming of spring and summer.[Thanks for the wonderful imagery!]

I got my 'vert in November after a nightmare of paperwork and obstacles to bringing my elegant beauty across the US-Cdn border at Detroit - I bought her in the middle of the most beautiful September that anyone around her could remember, waited anxiously through all of beautiful October, and had to put her away after an early snow in November...

Can you spell A N T I C I P A T I O N...?

But now to reality -  I am in the throes of tracking down an idler arm - even a used one that I can send off to Rare Parts for rebuilding so I am not without my Imp for long in the Spring - she is in the shop now getting some things attended to.

Does any one have a used idler arm for sale or can find me one for rebuilding [or dare I dream, even a NOS one?]

Allen Fownes,
Nova Scotia
67 Imperial Convertible

Black /white leather
--- Begin Message ---
This is the digest version of the Imperial Mailing List. To receive messages individually, send an email to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following in the body of your message:

set mode standard mailing-list

To unsubscribe entirely, visit:

If you have been switched to digest mode without your consent and you want to know why, visit:
http://imperialclub.com/IML-Specific/autodigest.htm

~~~~IML DIGEST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MESSAGE SEPARATOR~~~~~~~~~~~~