RE: IML: emblem listed wrong on ebay

It is for a '59 Imperial LeBaron, and only the LeBaron.  It's mounted on the lower rear quarter panel on the stainless steel mud shields.  They're quite rare, as indicated by Frank Mitchell's exorbitant cost.

I thought so as well when I first saw the emblem but it is not the one for the ’59.  It looks very similar but the ’59 emblem doesn’t have the little do-wah at top left right and center.  Looking at the 60 brochure it does look like the one from ’60 like Paul says.

      Steve B.