IML: Please Welcome Steve Walter

New Subscriber(s): Steve Walter
Email Address is: swalt2883@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: South Jersey

Car(s) owned: 1972 LeBaron 4-door hardtop (Grey with white leather)

Self-Introduction: As I was driving through town this past summer I saw a
behemoth "20-footer" sitting in a driveway with a for sale sign placed on
the windshield. Upon seeing this I was immediately reminded of my earlier
days, growing up, driving around town in my grandfathers '70 Imperial
LeBaron. I knew right then I had to have this car. The owner said he
purchased it from an auction and it had been sitting for a couple years.
This was quite obvious as she was a mess. I spent the ladder half of the
summer cleaning, conditioning, waxing, and fixing small repairs. For the
amount of work I put into her and how well she came up, it was well worth
the money spent. She still has plenty of projects left on her continuing
when the weather breaks. This is the first car I've bought to restore and I
think will be a good learning experience. I'm looking forward to the helpful
tips this website has to offer.