Re: IML: 440source

Hi Fred!...Yep! I have ordered some minor items from them in the past for my '66 LeBaron and the folks at 440source.com are VERY easy to deal with...plus they definitely seem to know what they are talking about!
Dan Melnik

---- Frederick Joslin <fljoslin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

=============
I saw an advertisement recently for 440source and figured that I would
take a look at their web site. They certainly have lots of stuff
exclusively for the B, RB and Hemi (second gen) engines.

Part of the reason that I posted this to the Imperial site is that they
have rebuilt OEM dampers for under $100 and many other interesting items
new and used/refurbished.

Of recent interest, they list all casting #s of used open chamber heads
(906 through 452) at $99 each head and sets of the 915 heads at $350.
Someone was asking recently about the value of the 915 heads.

If you need an engine or transmission related part, they may have it. It
is fun browsing:

http://www.440source.com/

Fred Joslin