From: Marty Trendler <mtnose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 7:26:54 PM
Subject: IML: 1959 Decals

Hi All,
    I printed out the valve cover decals from the site with the paper Kenyon suggested and they came out wonderfully. Coated with clear heat paint, the engine compartment finally looks as I remember it when I bought it over 20 years ago. It has been bad weather hear, but the next nice day I'll take some pics and share them.

Marty Trendler
1959 Imperial