IML: Sure Brake ABS for '71 Imperial

Has anyone ever attempted adding the Sure Brake option to a '71-'73 Imperial?  I know they were a very low production option (around 250 in '71).  Anyone know the numbers produced in '72 and '73?

I believe I've found a '71 in a junkyard that has the option and I'm thinking of pulling all components, harnesses, sensors, etc. and adding it to my '71.  I've read the Sure Brake section in the '73 Chassis service manual and it looks doable.

I think it would be really cool to pull this off.  Any advice/comments would be appreciated.

Jim