IML: '60 Imperial floor mats

What is factory correct for a 1960 Imperial in the way of rubber floor mats?  I know the mopar reproduction is being made with the forward look motif.  Has anyone seen any literature showing a mat option for the Imperial?  You would think they would have made something with an eagle.  Anyone got a clue?

Richard Burgess
'60 Crown