IML: 1960 Rear Air Question

Hi all,just installing the restored rear air unit and plumbing into my Le Baron. Lots of adventures. I have a question for anyone who has rear air, Larry Blomburg might know this as he's been a brilliant help with supplying a bucket of pics for me to go by, a real savior. Has anyone had their rear unit apart and noticed a waxy sheet of what seems like thick gasket material under the main box? My question is where does this belong? Under on the inside of the water tray or under the water tray itself to cushion between the water tray and the car body? Also another interesting thing is that the unit I have came from Lowell's and he sent very specific notes on where the plumbing goes under the hood. Now most rear pipes I've ever seen including Larry's run from the front of the engine bay directly from the rear of the compressor and by the battery. This model has a pipe running from the regulator on the firewall, round the back of the transmission and down under the right side. Likewise the thick pipe runs around the back of the engine. I know this is correct because Lowell supplied me with factory brackets that support the pipe and lead me to believe that this is an original setup. Has anyone got or seen rear air plumbing set up like this on 1960 or any other years for that matter?

Cheers and thanks,

Luke
1960 Le Baron in NZ