Sent: February 28, 2008 6:35 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Clock wiring

I believe that the clock should have a white wire with a red connector
coming out of it for the electroluminescent lighting. I have a '62 and
a '63, but I can't remember the wiring configuration for the clock. I
believe that there is a metal tab that the power lead from inside the
dash would connect to. The mounting screws serve as the ground.

I hope this helps.

Paul W.