RE: IML: IML-Join: Please Welcome Don Zimmermann

RE: IML: IML-Join: Please Welcome Don Zimmermann

New Subscriber(s): Don Zimmermann
Email Address is: don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Wisconsin & Arizona

Car(s) owned: 1 1965 Imperial crown convertible, White top w/ white leather
interior

Self-Introduction: I have owned this gem since 1975 when I bought it from a
local Chryler dealer who had originally sold the car and traded it back in
on a 1975 New yorker wagon. The car had 39000 original miles on at this
point. It currently has 63000 miles on it. It has been repainted the
original color, the leather seaating has been replaaced and the top was
replaced 15 years ago.