IML: 1951 Imperials: Alleged 100 Pointer and a not so 100 pointer...

IML: 1951 Imperials: Alleged 100 Pointer and a not so 100 pointer...

Fellow Imperialists:

    With the dearth of these year cars listed on site, and few sighting's of these models in general, I find these two listed simultaneously rare unto itself, and further I find them to be examples of both ends of the restorer's preferences if one was inclined to the year....

Jack

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.