From: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 5:15 pm
Subject: IML: 1951 Imperials: Alleged 100 Pointer and a not so 100 pointer...

Fellow Imperialists:

    With the dearth of these year cars listed on site, and few sighting's of these models in general, I find these two listed simultaneously rare unto itself, and further I find them to be examples of both ends of the restorer's preferences if one was inclined to the year....

Jack

eBay Motors: Chrysler : Imperial (item 250214905553 end time Mar-04-08 15:48:37 PST)

eBay Motors: Chrysler : Imperial (item 220207831464 end time Mar-08-08 09:43:58 PST)