IML: Imperial Parts Vendor

Jim,
  We are always glad to have a vendor pipe up to allert us to he availibility of parts for our cars, especially new parts.  I am one that will make a note of YOUR expertise.
   Just one question Jim, do you have parts all the way through the 90's Imperials?
Thank You again, Jim.

Æyn  & Patrick
1975 LeBaron
1993 Sedan

Jim Carpenter <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, I'm not too sure if anyone is still needs the 2852740 gear set but
my company can supply new ones. Call or email or check my website for
the price and other details or parts. PS, I'm trying to be a helpful
vendor and fellow Mopar fan so please don't trash me! thanks Jim
Carpenter toll free phone number is below!

Michael O. Mann wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Sorry to be slow; too much of my information is still in boxes ? we
> only moved five years ago.
>
> From the 67 parts catalog, Imperial shows one and only one entry. I?d
> have guessed there would be several options.
>
> Drive Gear and Pinion Set, 2.94 to 1 ratio, w and w/o Sure Grip, with
> 8 ¾ dia. gear, with 1 ¾ dia. stem, PART NUMBER 2852 740.
>
> Good luck.
>
> Michael

Jim Carpenter

President