IML: Imperials in Central Iowa area?

Gang, this came into the club website.

PLEASE REPLY OFF-LIST - this person IS NOT subscribed
here, and I don't know them personally.  The message
does not indicate which car he was viewing when on the
website...so I guess that things are wide open at this
point.

Webmaster:

I live in Ft. Madison and photograph classic
automobiles for different publications. I would like
to know if this car is still in central Iowa, and if
you know of any other 1965 - 1966 Imperials whose
owners would agree to have them photographed for
public consumption in a quality collector magazine.

Thank you

Robert B. Nicholson
Ft. Madison, Iowa
user141771@xxxxxxxxxxxx