Re: IML: IML History (IOCI)

It was Joe Rezzino (maybe misspelled) and he did pass away.

Christopher H wrote:

I was a member of the IOCI (Imperial Owners Club Int'l) and still have the decal on my car's rear window (along with my IML sticker...anyone still have one of those?). It was mostly the work of a guy in PA whose name I can't recall but I still have every copy of the newsletter. Maybe someday when I have a LOT of free time I will dig them out and scan a few for the website.