RE: IML: 82 Imperial driving impressions

RE: IML: 82 Imperial driving impressions

Phil,    I find that I ask myself that a lot also.  Why do I spend so much of my money on these cars ?  Simply for the enjoyment that they provide and the engineering put into the fine automobile that they are.

Dave Brown
64 crown coupe
66 lebaron