IML: Myrtle Beach car show at Hard Rock Park

IML: Myrtle Beach car show at Hard Rock Park

There is a large (2500 car) all make car show at the new Hard Rock Park outside Myrtle Beach, SC next weekend.  Are any other club members planning on going or will I be the lone Imperial particpant?
If you're planning on attending and would like to meet up, please contact me offline.
Tom
60 Crown