Sent: 3/9/2008 12:01:22 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Important NoticeYahoo new service.- will it really be good???

I hate to be the harbinger of doom,

Other Clubs I am a member of have Yahoo Groups for e mails etc, I can go weeks recieving nothing, for no reason, then yahoo asks me to re log because I have had ny messages blocked, then sometimes i recieve dupciate messages, currently I have recieved nothing from the club which uses yahoo for over 3 weeks.

I hope we will be using a different version of yahoo, or something new, otherwise I will start to have problems that I have not had with the old system!

Regards

Nigel Plant

Chrysler Imperial L*80 Convertible Coupe by Locke