Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 4:45 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Carbs and cool air

Thanks for the reply Fred, talking to a guy today at the SA All Chrysler Day here in my home state, he has designed and sells twin Garret turbo kits for all Chryslers, he even does a single turbo for the slant 6's and they really get up and boogy. He suggested I run 2 inlet tubes into the aircleaner, this should make a definite difference to the performance and fuel economy, not only with the colder more dense air/fuel mix but with the ram effect as a bonus.

I'm going to experiment and will keep the list informed as to the results, if any.

Tony, OZ