RE: IML: MEK info

I'm not familiar with methyl ethyl ketone, but I plan to change that!
Thanks, Dick, for writing what should be the MSDS for most materials out
there.

I work with pesticides; and the MSDS's, and the label's, usually sound like
the sky will fall, even if used properly.  I know enough to know the
pesticide MSDS's are frequently poorly written, and largely generic.  There
are aquatic insecticides used for mosquito control, whose label clearly
states "Do not apply to bodies of water."  Thanks, EPA!

I think Dick's advice is great; maybe with the additional warning for the
thinking impaired - use with adequate ventilation.