IML: Andrew Theodorou? Does anybody know....

IML: Andrew Theodorou? Does anybody know....

This concerns Andrew Theodorou limousines. Does anybody know if Andrew Theodorou only built that one 1967 limousine? It's a gorgeous car, yes, and he had a very attractive brochure to advertise for it. I wonder if he went through all the time and expense of a brochure like that and then didn't build but one car.

I realize his car come between the Ghias and the Stageways or, perhaps more correctly between the Spanish cars and the Stageways. I have never been able to get any information or even a picture of, the dozen or so Spanish cars which, suppoedly, never mad eit to the USA.

Steve Ellis,
Dodge City,
Kansas.

George Roller <gsroller54@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chuck, I am in Indianapolis, Certainly there are a
bunch from Chicago. Having sold my '72 in the summer,
I am currenty Imperialess. Always looking...
George Roller