IML: Spring Cleaning - Some of my cars must go

IML: Spring Cleaning - Some of my cars must go

Please reply to this message off list if it is of
interest to you.

------------------------

I want to lower the number of automotive corpses in my
life.  It is bad car-ma to have good cars go
un-driven.

I have 8 Imperials and I don't get to drive them and
don't have the resources to finish them soon enough.

I will have the resources at some point, but have made
a commitment to increasing the "women and fast living"
and decreasing the to-do lists in my life.

They are in the SF Bay Area, and all are daily driver
grade or better and are presently on the club website
on each's respective year under my name on the
AUTOBIOGRAPHIES section.

They were bought to keep and were treated accordingly.

1964 Crown 4D with 30k miles.
The best riding/driving I've ever had.  Needs bias ply
tires to be safe (has bad rollers on it now) and also
needs a respray due to some scratches that mar an
otherwise nice paint job.  May be possible to cover
with touchup gun??  - perfect body/interior, chrome,
new brakes, carb, and misc.  Clock, dash lites, and AC
inop.  Paint + Tires installed (by next owner) means
nearly show quality car, and you will likely win
prizes as long as you don't take it to the CA
statewide meet, where there are some other cars that
are real ringers in that class.  Impossible to
duplicate such original condition via restoration
process. $5500

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1964/Kenyon64/index.htm

1970 LeBaron with 70k (? can't recall) miles.  Needs
top, paint, and misc.  Strongest engine I've ever had
till I rebuilt the 72 GT motor.  Goes like hell and
really fills up people's rear view mirrors nicely.
Nice interior.  Zero rust on laser straight body that
has a bad respray in its past that is now checking.
Passable at 3 paces, sealed, but paint and a top
needed to do it justice.  $2800

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1970/Kenyon1970/index.htm

1973 LeBaron - Imperial Margarine - with 100+k miles.
Nice all over.  Lots and lots done, incl. new
radiator, charging, soft bits, tires, and
transmission.  A very comfortable, dependable car,
once again only needing "misc" to be right.  It's
yellow.  You will never be lost in the crowd driving
this car  $3500

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm

Officially these are classic cars, and it would be
irresponsible of me to say that they will make it home
to your place, so I won't, but I think they would.

I've sorted them and would like to think that I know
what I'm doing.  Each car comes with an iron-clad
gaurantee against failure of any kind up to and
including the stop-sign stripe on the end of my block.
 After that I encourage you to have a Plan B or ship
the car.  I will be happy to drive it around on
errands for a little while (after payment) to ensure
that nothing needs attention.

Resumes:
=========
64 went to Yosemite 2 years ago.
73 went to Red Bluff last year.
70 went to 120 mph at 3 am on the freeways through
oakland 6 months ago.

All are wonderful cars, but I must recognize my limits
and refocus on the 66, 72, 72, and 60.

Please contact me off list if interested.  Ebay is
next, but I'd rather meet someone familiar and part of
the family than not, so we start here first.

The Fuselage cars in particular are horribly under
valued and are really the best Imperials ever as far
as I'm concerned.  Good (unusual) looks, and the
height of engineering refinement.  Once you drive one,
you'll agree - I am certain.

Thanks for your patience with this advertisement.

-Kenyon