IML: Books

Kenyon,
Sorry to bother the whole club but could not find your address.
I looked on "whats new" and did not see the carb and transmission books I sent to be scanned, are they still in the works?
If they are something that you think does not apply, then please return.
Thank you.
Bill Miller
68 Crown 4dr HT
abmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx