Re: IML: Roof panel inserts

Hi you guys thos roof panels are really different from each other  the 2 drs are much wider and are shorter .  Thank you tho, Im still hopeing.   Jim Burton 60 2dr  Portland,  Ore
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Roof panel inserts

@Paul:

As you know, I own a 60 Crown 4 door HT. How difficult is it to fit these
roof panel inserts?
I really like them a lot, allthough they are already high on the dollar at
Ebay...
However, I don't want to tear down the headliner if that is necessary to fit
those inserts.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to mount these roof panels?