Imperial radios

At 01:46 PM 6/5/02, you wrote:
Would like to know if  a "64"  IMP. radio would fit a "61" IMP.  Thanks johnl
John,
I don't recall whether or not you got any replies to the above. I would say that I doubt it.
I have a 1963 Imperial and I bought a 1964 radio, AM/FM kind of hoping that the radio cutout would be the same. Doesn't  look like it at all.
I also bought a 1968 (?)  AM/FM and it doesn't look like a swap in , either. It also has the foot control.
Danno