82 Imp EFI won't start/run

Paul,
Why not check into a Mopar Performance crate engine?
They have 360's rated at 300 hp and 380 hp, and they
come with warranties. I think the 300 hp version is
around $3000, but you'd pay that or near that to get a
quality remanufactured 318 or have yours rebuilt to
stock specs, and you're still stuck with an anemic
engine. The 360 will bolt right in, too. As far as
emissions, I don't know, but I'd think a brand new
engine from Chrysler should meet smog requirements.
Put a decent dual exhaust on it with dual cats, that
should do it.

=== message truncated ===