Please WELCOME a New Member, Don Briggs (1927)

Please WELCOME a New Member, Don Briggs (1927)

     Welcome to the Imperial Club, Don.
You have an interesting example of early Chrysler engineering & styling
to say the least & the aluminum body must be a rarity. I have a picture
in my "70 yrs of Chrys" book which shows the E-80 two passenger
Cabriolet with wood spoke wheels rumble seat & no side mount spares.
Priced at $3,495.00 & weighing 4,065 pounds. Would this be a relative of
you're car?

      Would like to see some pic's of the car, how you became the owner,
how long did it take to restore and mostly, where did you find the parts
to restore an Imperial of that age?

That's All Folks
Jim M.
1939 Custom Imperial Limousine  C24