2002 Cascade Loop for Imperials & friends

2002 Cascade Loop for Imperials & friends

Attention Northwest Imperial owners and friends:

There is less than one month left before the start of this years Cascade
Loop around Mount Hood. We are taking our cars on a three day drive from
Portland, Oregon, around Mount Hood with overnight stays in Bend, Oregon and
Lincoln City, Oregon on the Pacific Coast.

Make plans now to join us for any part of our drive beginning on July 5,
2002.  Drive your Imperial in a rolling time warp through Oregon. You'll be
surrounded by cars from another era that turn the heads on passing drivers
as they try to absorb the majesty of a caravan of Imperials rolling along
the mighty Columbia or climbing to Government Camp on Mount Hood or cruising
along the rolling hills on the coast of the Pacific Ocean.

This is a do-it-yourself tour so make your reservations now. We are
traveling during the peak tourist season to some very popular destinations
so reservations must be made in advance.

Places where I have reservations and phone numbers are posted on the Events
page at the Imperialclub.com website.

I just reviewed the information posted on the Imperialclub.com website
(thank you very much, Leslie) in the Events section and followed the link at
the end to the reports from last year's tour around the Washington Cascades.

If you are considering joining us on this years Loop and still need help
making up your mind I suggest you check out the pictures and read the
stories from last year's trip.

I would appreciate it if everyone who is going along for any or all of the
Loop would let me know when you intend to join the Loop Tour and how far you
intend to travel with our group. Email me that information so I can put
together a travel package for your part of the Loop.

Send your emails to:  Loren_Erwin@xxxxxxx

Last year at this time I was pretty nervous about organizing a three day
vacation for a group of people who had never met. This year I am just
looking forward to the adventure because I found out that people with a
common interest in Imperials are never strangers.

Loren
1964 Crown four door hardtop