Imp. EFI system on a 360?

Arran wrote:
> I don't own one of these cars but this thread has
> brought some ides to mind.

Fellows do I here a dormant Hot Rodder awakening? It
all starts with a little bench racing watch out!

I like a 340 myself, but 360 are much more plentiful.
A 360 head can be made to flow as good or better than
a 340 with a lot of work and of course W2's and 5's
flow even better with cubic bucks to go with it. for
my money I would go with 68/69 340 heads a 360 block
and try to make the 68/69 340 manifolds work (not only
because I hate headers, they flow rather well, and
headers would be an automatic fail) not that you could
add headers later and take them off every 2 years more
work than I would want to do!
Just my 2 cents
Thad the ImpPoster