1966 Dealer (?) book

Hi and Happy New Year to All!
I remember comming across what I believe must have been a Dealer parts book for
a 1966 Imperial. It was about 6-7 inches thick, was basically a giant loose-
leaf binder with metal front and rear covers. It had metal fold-out X-shaped
locking bars that kept the pages in the binder but by twisting them down ( or
out, I think) you could open the binder up and remove, if needed, any page. I
was wondering if anyone out there knows what it wold cost me to purchase on of
these books today, assuming I can find one of course. I have a shop manual
already and while I may not actually "need" to have the parts book I always
figured its better to have too much documentation then not enough......feel
free to reply back directly to me at: "dan.donna.m@xxxxxxx"
Thanks all!
Dan Melnik / (2) 1966 Imperial convertibles (Brandy & Cinderella)