Anyone pull things with an Imperial?

Anyone need a trailer hitch that fits on a 73 Imperial?  Probably fit on the
other fuselage ones.  I have a gas tank from the same car if anyone's
interested in that too.  I figure the rear bumper will need to come off too
so that's up for grabs as well.

Make me a fair offer and it's yours.  I'd rather this go to someone on here
who will enjoy it than go the profiteering route and ebay it.  The guy I got
the car from yanked the engine and radiator for one of his other cars (we
all know the story) and had it at his apartment complex where a pair of
hoodlums smashed the windshield out of it.  He gave it to me for free.

There's auto-temp 2 stuff on it, fwiw.

I'm going to be pulling more stuff soon.  I'm not going to pull the rotors
until the very end cause I might need to move the car so I'll need all 4
wheels on the ground.  It's in a storage yard, not on my property.

Ray Funke
69 Fury 3 ragtop