67 AC controls repair - long read

Title:
Re '68's:  1968 Imperials use a different part number push button control switch (2497387).  We have these for $64 if you have trouble finding one.
Jim

dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Quoting Dick Benjamin <DickB@xxxxxxxxx>:

I thought some might be interested in some repair work I have just
completed
on the AC system in my 67 Convertible, with standard (non-ATC) air
conditioning.

Dick, does any of this apply to 68's?  ie, can these substitute switches be
used on the 68's?

D^2

CollectorsAutoSupply

Jim Carpenter