67 IMPERIAL OWNERS MANUAL

>Does anyone know where I can purchase an owners manual for my 67 =
>Imperial?
>Used or New repo?
>Thankyou---Anthony

Owner's manuals for '67s show up on eBay once in a while, and they
don't typically go for high prices (less than $20, I think).

Or if you're in a hurry, you might try various auto literature
dealers, such as Irv Bishko:
http://www.autobooksbishko.com

By the way, a factory service manual would be a good thing to buy
too, if you don't already have one.  Bishko and eBay are both good
sources for those too.

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT

The FREE service that prevents junk email http://www.mailshell.com