help with steering box

anthony, if you are handy to a NAPA store, they may be able to send your gearbox in
to be rebuilt. you may also be able to purchase an already rebuilt one.
if you just need lower seals on the pitman shaft, you should be able to do it your self
with the proper tools . i think you can buy lower seal kits from napa, as i have bought them
there. you didn't mention your car year, but if its not way back i think you'll be able to get them.
i and my employee just recently purchased 2 rebuilt boxes for a 77 new yorker and 77
plymouth trailduster.
good luck
frank