Please Welcome Stuie

New Subscriber(s): Stuie
Email Address is: antstuie@xxxxxxx
Member Location: antstuie@xxxxxxx

Car(s) owned: 1962 4-door Hardtop

Self-Introduction: Really into vintage European motorcycles and while
trading a 65 BMW for a 74 BMW and a choice of a car from a vintage lot and
out of about 20 cool cars to choose from, the Imperials headlights & tail
lights just looked cool so I picked that one. I do need to find a source for
decent tail light red plastic lenses & trunk lock.

Stu
www.antstuie.com