Please Welcome Robert Saigh

New Subscriber(s): Robert Saigh
Email Address is: rsaigh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Fort  Dodge, Iowa

Car(s) owned: 3 1960 Imperial Crowns; 1 1961 crown.

Self-Introduction: Located in central Iowa, have'nt been active for several
years.  Starting to get a little more involved again.  My favorite car is
the 1960 Imperial next would be a 1959 and a 1961...in that order.  I would
be interrested if anybody is looking to sell or purchase any of the cars
I've mentioned!   Hope to here from someone!  Bob.