Welcome Robert Saigh and national meet in Omaha in July reminder!

Welcome Robert Saigh and national meet in Omaha in July reminder!

Hello Bob,
  Welcome to the club.   I am in Omaha and my brother
owns a 1960 Imp and I have a 61.   This Summer the  US
national Walter p Chrysler meet will be in Omaha.
Here is more info;

It has been said that "All roads lead to Omaha," but
at the time it was probably due to a construction
detour. But that was then, and you should see us now!
The Greater Omaha Chapter of the WPC will be hosting
the 2004 National WPC Meet in Omaha, Nebraska, July 13
- July 17, 2004. Don't miss it!

More info here
http://www.chryslerclub.org/schedul.htm

And omaha Specific info here;
http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/omahawpc/2004national.html

We are hoping for a large contigent of Imps to be here
and I look forward to finally meeting a lot of the
"online friends" I have known for years, so I hope you
can make it!   Contact me off list if you would like
to chat about the meet or anything else Imperial
related.
All the best,
Jeff Ingraham
Omaha nebraska

--- chrysler1978@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> New Subscriber(s): Robert Saigh
> Email Address is: rsaigh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Member Location: Fort  Dodge, Iowa
>
> Car(s) owned: 3 1960 Imperial Crowns; 1 1961 crown.
>
> Self-Introduction: Located in central Iowa, have'nt
> been active for several
> years.  Starting to get a little more involved
> again.  My favorite car is
> the 1960 Imperial next would be a 1959 and a
> 1961...in that order.  I would
> be interrested if anybody is looking to sell or
> purchase any of the cars
> I've mentioned!   Hope to here from someone!
Bob.