pin stripes

Seems that it's possible they did as factory equipment, BUT it might depend on the model and related trim level.  As if LeBarons did and Crown's did not, for example.  This is one place were the factory Data and Color Book and/or a sales brochure would come in handy.  I do recall that '67 New Yorkers had factory, two stripe, pin stripes, so I suspect some Imperials probalby did too.

Just some thoughts,
W Bell