Thanks for the mileage..LOL

   Thanks to everyone for the info about gas mileage..as was stated we didnt
buy it for mileage..we saw it on ebay and loved it from the start, picked it up
and drove it 300 miles home.
   The car has 80,000 miles on it and drives like new..we will need to put a
new top on it sometime but other that that it is completely orginal..so thanks
to everyone, and I hope we can help in the same way..Bill & Elaine
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by tigerpaw.com]