those 67 in stripes

D'2,

The Ad I have is a Chrysler Company Imperial Ad, which features a Crown four door.  I don't think it looks good either, but it had to be available or they would not have ran an Ad showing it, or perhaps it was something that the company had the dealer do to handle a special request.  Anyway, has anyone seen a 68 Imperial painted like this, other than what was mentioned by Mark McDonald?

Bill/Imp, 68's