From: Billimp68@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2004 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: IML: those 67 in stripes

D'2,

The Ad I have is a Chrysler Company Imperial Ad, which features a Crown four
door.  I don't think it looks good either, but it had to be available or
they would not have ran an Ad showing it, or perhaps it was something that
the company had the dealer do to handle a special request.  Anyway, has
anyone seen a 68 Imperial painted like this, other than what was mentioned
by Mark McDonald?

Bill/Imp, 68's