Mopars in Sweden?

You should ask your Swedish friends and colleagues about the local
(sounds like) 'raggarey' group - these are like car beatniks who
cherish old cars.  Wait until June and July and Stockholm will be full
of super old cars including at least one late 50s open-top Cadillac in
PINK!  As far as I can tell the Swedes put their old cars in storage
through the winter - but wait until July, always the best weather of
the year, and you'll find festivals, rallies and parades to attend.  So
don't lose your old car - just find a garage and a local enthusiasts
group to join in with - with US connections you'll soon make friends as
a potential supplier of hard to get spares.

Regards

Ian