Skickat: den 1 maj 2004 21:24
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: IML: Mopars in Sweden?

Did I already ask about Mopar clubs in Sweden?  I moved here recently
and brought my LargeBarge with me. Now I gotta find more people like me
here. I've gotten some hits off of Moparts and moparmailinglist, but
need/want more. :)

BTW, anyone know the production numbers of Imps/C bodies sold in Sweden?
How many, what years? (I'm thinking 60's/70's cars now).

I'm now looking for something newer (with fuel injection and better
economy) than my LargeBarge, so sadly mine has to go, rather than sit
and collect dust outside in Stockholm. :(

Carl
http://www.robdiesel.com - C bodies & MCs etc http://www.mopar5150.com -
'55 Dodge Truck