Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 6:16 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Wheel Bolt Paterns

Howdy all,
I was wondering if there were any late model Chrysler
(or other brands) that would have the same bolt
pattern as my '66 Crown Coupe. They would also need to
be the same size as the ones on my '66 because the
tires are only a year old & I would just like to
transfer them. I was going to purchase after market
rims for it & I got to wondering if I could get a set
of rims off an LHS, or Concord or something at the
local U-Wrench-It.

thanks for the help,
Loyal Stern