1969 Imperial Limo on E-Bay

I assume all of you Imperial lovers saw the poor rusted out hulk of a 1969 Stageway Imperial Limo on E-Bay.  I bet it was a nice car at one time but it appears to be rusting into the ground where it sits.  Check it out in case you want to see what one was supposed to look like.  I know Murray Park has a 1970 model on the Imperial Website but I have not seen pictures of a 1969 before.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43905&item=2476439371&rd=1

Sincerely,

Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP

"Securities offered through Financial Investment Analysts, Inc. -

 Member NASD / SIPC"