1969 Imperial limo on eBay

Title: Re: IML: 1969 Imperial limo on eBay
June of 1969 seems a bit early to have 1970 styling off the rack, but it's not beyond reason to think that the limo conversion process took Stageway long enough that, by the time this car was done, it was time to use 1970 trim. The VIN on this car makes it a 1969.

Some of the Ghia Crown Imperials were also last year's car with this year's grille...

I would imagine Stageway placed an order for a bunch of '69 sedan bodies toward the end of the model year. Remember, the Stageways started the (pillared) sedan body, and after 1969 there were only Imperial hardtops. That's why the later models looked like stretched Newport sedans with New Yorker Brougham noses.

Chris in LA