69/70 limo on ebay`

While the ebay car started life as a 69 (according to the VIN), the
front fenders, front bumper/grill, and rear bumper are clearly 1970
items.  Remember, though, that ALL 70 limos were based on 69 vehicles
since all limos were sedans and that body style was not available for
1970.  Murray Parks 1970 limo is also a 69 VIN car.

What I find weird about this car is the steering wheel and dash design.
Those are also 1970 parts and it seems odd that they appear on a 6/69
built car.

The fender tag clearly shows that the car was special ordered for
conversion purposes so I guess Chrysler could have built a bunch of late
69 sedans and fitted 1970 body parts to make them appear as current
model year cars.

Note that the ebay car also has rear fender skirts, something that 1970
cars didn't have.

Pete in PA
70 LeBaron 4DHT