Stageway Limo on ebay

I finally got around to looking at this limo on ebay that everyone has been
talking about,
and it makes me sick to see the condition this thing is in.  At one time, this
was a very nice
car with a lot of handbuilt features you will not find anywhere else (like the
wooden
cabinet for the stereo & heat controls, etc.).  I just don't understand how
someone could
park this thing outside and not make any effort to protect it in 20 years.

As for the value, a person I know who deals in antiques told me there were 3
basic
factors that influence value:

1. Desirability
2. Condition
3. Rarity

I think this car scores very high in the rarity dept., fairly high in the
desirability dept., but
where it really loses out is in the condition dept.  If they had just kept this
thing inside, or
even under a cover, I think they could have gotten a very respectable price.

As an aside, I tried to find out if the Stageway company still exists and I
couldn't find it on
the web.  Anybody know if they're still in business?

Mark M