Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 9:13 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 68 imperial hitch

Hi All.
I am going to a car show out of town this month and I want to carry my bikes.
Here is my question will the rear frame hold a square type hitch recover I have a bike rack that goes in the receiver that I want to use.
At wall-mart they have uvaversial hitch that I want to mount on the car I think it is a class 3 hitch.
I am going to drill holes thru the frame to mount it and I just want to make sure the frame will hold it.
Thank you far any help on this.
Bob H
68 Imperial convertible