Rim Blow horn issues

Paul
I had a Lincoln mark which also had a rim horn ring. It to went off several
times in the extream heat. I suspect the heat expanded he plastic steering
wheel enough to make the metal to metal contact needed to sound the horn.  I
unpluged the horn relay untill the car interior cooled. It only happened when
we had extreame heat waves like 98 ++ in the central valley.

George